OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. This H.A.R.T Shot sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all natural persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to participate.
- Sponsorship. The Sweepstakes sponsor is Big H.A.R.T Enterprise LLC d/b/a Big H.A.R.T Adventures (“Sponsor”), located at 514 Guthery St., Ava, MO 65608. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry Period. The entry period for theses Sweepstakes is available on Sponsor’s website at bighartadventures.com (the “Entry Period”). Each Grand Prize may commence and end on a different date and time. Entries received by Sponsor outside of the Entry Period are void. No purchase is necessary to enter to win. A purchase does not necessarily increase your chances of winning, as any eligible participant may submit the maximum number of permissible entries through the mail-in method of entry.
- How to Enter. During the Entry Period, tickets may be purchased for $5/ticket at bighartadventures.com. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DO NOT INCREASE WITH A PURCHASE. An alternative method of entry is available by writing an essay with a one thousand (1,000) word minimum on what location and species they would like to see as a H.A.R.T. Hunt and their reasoning why during the Entry Period and submitting to Sponsor. Essays must include the writer’s name, address, and phone number to Big H.A.R.T Enterprise LLC, 514 Guthery St., Ava, Missouri 65608. Essays meeting all the requirements are worth three (3) tickets to the writer. Limit one (1) essay per person.
- Limitation on Entries. Limit of ten (10) tickets per person. No third-party entry or entry through any sweepstakes service is permitted. Any person who attempts or otherwise encourages the entry of multiple of false contact information under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage multiple or false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified.
- Drawing. A winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries collected during the Entry Period taking place on or about Sept 15th 2023 -January 14 2024. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner and may refuse to award a prize to a person who is not eligible or has violated a rule, gained unfair advantage in the Sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. If the winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be awarded the prize in a separate random drawing. Winner will be notified by telephone and winner must consent to his or her first name and last initial being revealed at the time of the drawing. Inability to contact winner by telephone within 48 hours after selection may result in disqualification of winner and an alternative winner may be selected in a random drawing at Sponsor’s direction.
- Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, which consists of: One (1) H.A.R.T Hunts Adventure. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner agrees to accept the Grand Prize “as is” and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sponsor is not in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee relative to the Grand Prize. Additional terms and conditions may apply to airline, hotel, or event suppliers for which Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable in any way for cancellations, losses, or damages. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize is $15,000.
- Odds. The odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entries received, according to the eligibility requirements in the Sweepstakes. No purchase is necessary to win.
- General Terms. By entering this Sweepstakes, you promise to abide by the Terms and Conditions and decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any entry at any time. Sponsor will not be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss of any kind arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes. YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Winner’s Name. The name of the winner is available only within 7 days after the close of the Sweepstakes. To receive the name of the winner, where permitted by law, please contact Sponsor by email at email@example.com
- Taxes and Expenses. Except as expressly provided in the Grand Prize description, all taxes, fees, costs and expenses associated with the receipt and use of any Grand Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be issued an IRS Form 1099.
- Force Majeure. Sponsor shall not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any terms of these Sweepstakes when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s obligations hereunder shall be suspended during periods in which there exists a force majeure event. A force majeure event is hereby defined as any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including without limitation, acts of God, natural catastrophes, fire, flood, hurricanes, tornados, volcanic activity, earthquakes, explosions, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), insurrections, terrorist threats or acts, riots, or other civil unrest, labor strikes, quarantines, national emergency, epidemics, and viral pandemics. If any such force majeure event shall continue for a period of more than sixty (60) days, Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate the Sweepstakes without liability to you and any other person participating in the Sweepstakes.
- Disclaimer. Sponsor disclaims all liability arising out of or relating to technological or communications errors, failures, or malfunctions associated with the conduct and operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Governing Law. Any disputes relating to these Sweepstakes or these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Your participation in these Sweepstakes shall be deemed as giving consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Missouri.
- Information. For a copy of these Terms and Conditions, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Big H.A.R.T Enterprise LLC, 514 Guthery St., Ava, Missouri 65608.